- Tapas Contsap is a botanical-based pesticide which is specially designed for the management of Thrips.
- It is highly effective against the thrips found on the crops grown under poly house/shade net and field conditions.
- Tapas Contsap is a great formulation with high efficacy against all stages of thrips.
- It being a botanical-based pesticide is residue-free and is highly suitable and recommended for crops meant for organic and export production.
- Tapas Contsap is recommended for effective management of thrips on all agricultural crops such as vegetables, fruit, flowers, medicinal, spices as well as oil seeds and pulses.
- In order to check the thrips infestation to avoid any damage to the crop it is recommended to apply Tapas Contsap at an interval of 7-8 days or it may be subjected to need-based use depending upon the intensity of thrips population on the crop.
- Phytoconstituents formulation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This product is compatible with all kinds of insecticides.
- Being multi-ingredient product there is no risk of resistance development.
- It has proven efficacy on various thrips species which commonly attack Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, and Cereals & Pulses. It has also proven efficacy against flea beetles of Grapes, Banana, Broccoli, Cabbage, and Cauliflower and Radish.
- It showed phytotonic effects on plants in terms of increased leaf size and area, increase chlorophyll content, quality and quantity of yield
- It protect plant from deformation, defoliation, stunting and dwarfing.
- It is effective on all life stages of Thrips such as egg, Nymph & Adult. It also damages the reproductive system of thrips & make them sterile.
- Vegetables, Fruits, Flower Crops, Garden Plants.
INSECTS & DISEASES
- Thrips in all stages
MODE OF ACTION
- After spraying of contsap, thrips get exposed in contact with Phyto constituents of the formulation which also absorbs &penetrate the internal system of the insect body. It affects the internal nervous system of thrips, insect gets paralyzed &locomotion gets affected, insects also face uneasiness while feeding & eventually leads to death after few hours.
- 1.5-2.5 ml/ litre